Saturday 25 August 2012

Capital F.E.M.I – Am Just Saying ft Jaywon & Sinzu + Album Tracklisting


Femi Adeyinka a.k.a Capital F.E.M.I is finally putting out his debut album titled “The Year of R N B” set to hit the streets tomorrow 24th of August, do make sure you cop yours some great stuffs in there.

Here is one of the songs off the album  titled Am Just Saying he teamed up with label mate Jaywon and Sinzu for this one with Master Kraft on the beat.

Am Just Saying


Tracklisting
1. Capital F.E.M.I
2. Get Low
3. Baby I Got It (Money Money) Feat. Eedris Abdulkareem
4. Am Just Sayin Feat. Jaywon & Sauce Kid
5. Duro Ti Mi
6. If
7. Dial My Heart Feat. Poka face
8. Never Felt A Love
9. In The Name of Luv
10. Don’t Be Afraid
11. I Found My Wife
12. Everything Feat. Gbenga Adeyinka 1st
13. Don’t Let Go
14. Playlist
15. Am A Star Feat. Joe El
16. Black And Beautiful Feat. Kenny Ogungbe
17. OMG (Oh My God)



No comments:

Post a Comment