Saturday 7 April 2012

M.Y. Kesh


If you are a youth and you haven't heard Music from M.Y. Kesh, @M_Y_KESH , you'r definitely M.I.A. (Missing In Action).
 M.Y. Kesh is a fast rising Rap sensation, buzzing up the social Media, with his great tunes like "Ariwo" and "Won fe".  M.Y. Kesh talks to Dayniikesopinion about himself, his music and more. Enjoy the interview...


 Who is M.Y. Kesh?

 *coughs I heard I'm that Rapper with the Genshi,  M.Y. Kesh a.k.a Kenshi, I'm an Artiste, Song Writer and Student.

 Tell Us more about You?
 My real name is Keshinro Moyosore, Oyintare. I'm from Lagos state, but my mum is from Bayelsa state.
 I'm the last kid out of many. I did secondary school in Kings College Lagos and I'm now in my final year at the Redeemer's University, studying Mass Communication.

 How did the Music thing start?

 M.Y. Kesh: Errm.. From childhood I've been a deep lover of music. I used to mime in church and was even in the teens choir but I started writing my own songs after secondary school while waiting for admission (Jamb Factor) and then the art developed in school where I met Kiddominant (Producer). The hustle began and we started recording in the hostel, before we became studio rats, and you know the rest.

 Tell Us about you New single 'Ariwo'?
 M.Y. Kesh:  Ariwo! Ariwo! Ariwo!, yh, its ma latest single. I , kiddominant and Papy J got back from a show, and we got inspired to make music so I started  scribbling Lyrics, Kiddo was making d beat, and Papy J mumbling tunes, so we hooked it all up, and there you have it "Ariwo". We thank God people embraced it with open arms because downloads were huge! http://t.co/Aq8LcIcE for ARIWO


 Rumour has it that you're the King of the Mic in Redeemer's Uni?
 M.Y. Kesh: I totally disagree. There's no award to prove that, but I guess I'm one of their favourites. You know, everybody loves Kenshi. *wide grin*


 What should we be expecting from M.Y. Kesh soon?
 Yeah Big thangs a gwan with more good music. My Video coming out sometime soon.


 Your last Words for this interview:
 I wanna appreciate everybody supporting my music #teamM.Y.Kesh, every DJ & O.A.P playing my song, My family, my friends, my tweeps.. So much love mehn, Special thanks to ma S/L fam, DRS tunes, Domination Nation & F.O.M.TC. Bless Up!

4 comments: